Week 5: Excel Spreadsheets
In the labs this week we will:
- Learn the components of a spreadsheet
- Learn how to enter formulas and functions
- Learn style and format options
- Discuss absolute and relative references
- Learn about creating and formatting charts
There is a free version of Excel found at office.com. You will need to create a Microsoft account if you don't already have one.
You can use either the App version or the online version for this class. There are a few differences that will be pointed out in the lab notes as they come up.