CS 291/CS 490 2004 Winter Semester
Instructor: Dr. Lisa Fan
High lights of the basic course contents and requirements:
- Invited guest lectures from TDC.
- Attending TDC seminars.
- Hand in a weekly journal report about one hour out-side lab discussion group activities. (such as attendance, topic discussed, comments, and time spentů)
- Attendance for section leaders one hour weekly meeting and lab sessions.
- Provide solutions for cs210 and posted to the students. (Two section leaders compile draft solutions from mentors.)
- Presentation in the lab. (at least one lab)
- Write a mini report about the course. (Summarize what they learned, what they experienced, and comments/suggestions)
Grading for mentors:
- Students evaluation
- Lab presentations
- C++ coding skills and performance during the weekly meeting.
- Final reports
Note: The details are available at http://cs.uregina.ca/~mentors
Also you can refer to the handbooks that I gave to you.