Howard J. Hamilton
Training of Highly Qualified Personnel
Current Graduate Students (Degree Sought):
- Raheleh Abdolmaleki (M.Sc.)
- Hassan Waqar Ahmad (Ph.D.)
- Committee: Orland Hoeber, Sandra Zilles, Eman Almehdawe (Business Administration)
- Haider Ali (M.Sc.), co-supervised by Orland Hoeber
- Committee: Orland Hoeber (co-supervisor), Daryl Hepting
- Fatima Anwer (M.Sc.)
- Committee: Cory Butz, Sandra Zilles
- Tasha Baller (M.Sc.)
- Anthony Beug (M.Sc.), co-supervised by Xue Dong Yang
- Stamatis Katsaganis (Ph.D.)
- Committee: Robert Hilderman, Xue Dong Yang, Zisis Papandreou (Physics), Sandra Zilles (Chair)
- Shaun Kaufmann (Ph.D.)
- Committee: Sandra Zilles, Tony Kusalik (U of S)
- SeyedMohammad MirbagheriTabatabaei (Mo Mirbagheri), (Ph.D.)
- Committee: Sandra Zilles, Robert Hilderman, Andrei Volodin (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Darshan Nayak (M.Sc.)
- Committee: Daryl Hepting, Orland Hoeber
- Iruoma Nwabuzor (M.Sc.)
- Committee: Sandra Zilles, Lisa Fan
- Shelby Piechotta (M.Sc.)
- Davinder Singh (M.Sc.)
- Committee: Sandra Zilles, Yiyu Yao
- Tina Sturgeon (Derzaph) (Ph.D.)
- Committee: Boting Yang, Xue Dong Yang, Mary Vetter (Luther Biology), Daryl Hepting (Chair)
- Richard Dosselmann
- Cong (Vincent) Gao
- Shubhashis Shil
Member of Supervisory Committee (starting in 2006):
- Abdel Rahman Al-Abdallah, Ph.D., Mathematics and Statistics, supervised by B. Gilligan, in progress.
- Alyeah Alsairafi, Ph.D., Mathematics and Statistics, supervised by A. Herman, in progress.
- Muhammad Asif Manzoor, Ph.D., Software Systems Engineering, supervised by Y. Morgan, 2017.
- Tim Maciag, Ph.D., Computer Science, supervised by D. Hepting, ``Developing Capacity for Sustainability Using the SpiCE Framework,'' 2016.
- Rahim Samei, Ph.D., Computer Science, supervised by S. Zilles and B. Yang ``Complexity Parameters for Learning Multi-Label Concept Classes,'' 2015.
- Obaid Ullah Malik, M.Sc., Computer Science, supervised by R. Hilderman ``Retail Price Time Series Imputation,'' 2014
- Nouman Azam, Ph.D., Computer Science, supervised by J.T. Yao, ``Investigating Decision Making With Game-Theoretic Rough Sets,'' 2014.
- Ahmadi Seyedruhallah, Ph.D., Mathematics, supervised by B. Gilligan, ``A Classification of Homogeneous Kahler Manifolds with Discrete Isotropy and Top Non Vanishing Homology in Codimension Two,'' 2013.
- Hassan Wagar Ahmad, M.Sc., Computer Science, supervised by S. Zilles ``Prediction of Gas Prices using Local Competitors''
- Mondelle Simeon, Ph.D.,Computer Science, supervised by R. Hilderman, ``Discovering Group Differences From Qualitative and Quantitative Attributes Using Contrast Set Mining With Discretization and Measures of Interestingness'' 2012.
- Richard Spring, M.Sc.,Computer Science, supervised by D. Hepting, ``A Rough Set Analysis of Facial Similarity Judgements,'' 2011.
- R. Brien Beattie, M.Sc., Computer Science, supervised by X.D. Yang, topic ``Animating Steady Fluid Flow,'' 2010.
- Nixdorf, Joshua James, M.Sc., Computer Science, supervised by D. Gerhard, topic ``Real Time Computational Sound Spatialization for Use in Live Musical Performance,'' January 2009.
- Hua, Shan, Ph.D., Computer Science, supervised by C. Butz, topic ``Modelling and Implementing Bayesian Network Inference,'' 2009.
- Amrudee Sukpan, Ph.D., Computer Science, supervised by M. Mouhoub, ``Conditional and Composite (Temporal) CSPs,'' 2008.
- Nicolai, Garrett, M.Sc., Computer Science, supervised by R. Hilderman, topic ``No-Limit Texas Hold'Em Poker,'' 2008.
- Mahmud Akelbek, Ph.D., Mathematics, supervised by S. Kirkland, topic ``A Joint Neighbour Bound for Primitive Digraphs,'' 2008.
- Simon Orr, M.Sc., Computer Science, supervised by P. Fong, topic ``A Module System for Isolating Untrusted Software Extensions,'' 2006.
External Examiner (starting in 2008):
M.A.Sc., Industrial Systems Engineering, University of Regina,
supervised by Raman Paranjape,
``Single View Coplanar Photogrammetry and Uncertainty Analysis for Traffic Accident Reconstruction,''
M.A.Sc., Electronic Systems Engineering, University of Regina,
supervised by Raman Paranjape,
``The Diabetic Patient Software Agent,''
- Moise, Gabriela,
Ph.D., Computing Science, University of Alberta,
supervised by Joerg Sander,
topic ``Subspace Clustering Methods for High Dimensional Data,''
Completed Theses by My Students
NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award (USRA) Students
Research Scientists and Project Assistants
Back to Hamilton Homepage