Projects of Rough Sets Research
- Shang Fulian: Application of probabilistic decision tables acquired
from data to trainable automated control of a racing car simulator.
- Peng Yao: Application of rough set-based machine learning to control
animation of complex graphical objects in multithreaded Java
- Kwei Aryeetey: Using car insurance company data to develop predictive
model for better assessment of chances of an accident and more accurate
insurance premium calculation.
- Xue Fei: Application of variable precision rough set model to WEB
- David Brindle: Speaker-independent recognition of isolated words based
on rough set theory.
- Lan Meng: Adaptive classifier for context-based recognition of homonyms
in English language.
- D. Slezak and W. Ziarko: Investigation of the Bayesian rough set model.
- A. Siromoney and W. Ziarko: Trainable control of autonomous vehicle.